Friday, January 17, 2020

I've been (almost) 1 year Facebook-free!

Facebook, how do you s*ck?...Let me count the ways...

Filthy little troublemaking data mine. Cancer of the Internet.

I hate you, may you rot in hell.






They banned me last year, I left and did not look back.
Facebook s*cks beyond all possibility of the human mind to conceive.
Facebook s*cks in multiple colors and languages.
Facebook takes "s*ck" to newer levels as we post this now at this time.

AND Facebook: Don't forget to take "Community Standards" and stick it so far up
your @ss (sideways) that you reach the planet Mars.
They are not Community Standards, that is typical FB horseshit.
FB ALLOWS troublemakers to flourish to keep their stocks high.
Don't tell me, I had pages like this for 13yrs before I left & I know their tricks well.




Facebook s*cks from every angle, every perspective & then it s*cks again for a 2nd go.


BTW-- Did I tell you about Facebook?.....oh, never mind....



No comments:

Post a Comment