Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Yes, its my modem and AGAINST my wishes, too.



What does Comcast and Media have in common?
They both suck and I hate them!
I hate Comcast because they are a monopoly I am compelled to do business with
and I hate Media because they draw public attention to stupid shit. It's true.

Comcast -like a snake shedding its skin- is now calling itself Xfinity.
Same Crap / Different Name.
They have a "wifi hotspot" cellphone transmitter* in my modem which doesn't shut off.
Yes, I've been to the pathetic Comcast webpage that supposedly allows you to deactivate it.
That doesn't work....the wi-fi lights still blink on the modem.

Its like they're laughing in the face of the customer, they know they can get away with it.






* Terminology uncertain....this damn little box is sending radio waves through my house.

If I had fillings in my teeth I could probably hear someone's cellphone conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment